[LFS Trac] #1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc combinations

LFS Trac trac at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 1 13:18:44 PDT 2006

#1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc
combinations
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  gerard at linuxfromscratch.org  |        Owner:  lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org
     Type:  task                         |       Status:  new
Comment (by manuel at linuxfromscratch.org):

 OK. I'm starting now a ICA/farce build using this sed in chapter06 only:

 sed -i 's/ -I.. / /;s/sysincludes)/& -I../' posix/Makefile

 Tomorrow we will see if it fix the text and/or if the sed should be added
 to chapter05 also.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/1659>
LFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/>