[LFS Trac] #1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc combinations

LFS Trac trac at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 2 12:52:21 PDT 2006

#1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc
combinations
 Reporter:  gerard at linuxfromscratch.org  |        Owner:  lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org
     Type:  task                         |       Status:  new
Comment (by manuel at linuxfromscratch.org):

 No luck :-/

 I tried all possible combinations of placing the stuff in that line but in
 all cases I end having the test failure.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/1659>
LFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/>