[LFS Trac] #1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc combinations

LFS Trac trac at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 8 06:41:58 PDT 2006

#1659: Re-evaluate the possible Glibc test failures with the current GCC and Glibc
combinations
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  gerard at linuxfromscratch.org  |        Owner:  lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org
     Type:  task                         |       Status:  new
Comment (by archaic at linuxfromscratch.org):

 Using my Athlon MP 2600+ laptop from a udev_update host and from Debian
 stable (gcc-3.3.5, glibc-2.3.2, linux-2.6.8) I still get only
 posix/annexc.out errors in both chapters. This older host does produce a
 couple more failures in chapter 5 gcc, but everything in chapter 6 is
 clean (save for mudflap). I was hoping to test on an older Athlon 1.33GHz,
 but the hard drive appears to be dying, so it will take me a bit to get
 around to it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/1659>
LFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/>