[LFS Trac] #2648: GMP instructions (dev version) say to add ABI=32 to CFLAGS; should be separate variable

LFS Trac trac at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 1 07:30:25 PDT 2010

#2648: GMP instructions (dev version) say to add ABI=32 to CFLAGS; should be
separate variable
 Reporter:  drjones  |       Owner:  ken@…
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  Book     |     Version:  SVN
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:  GMP
Changes (by ken@…):

  * owner:  lfs-book@… => ken@…

Comment:

 I've been searching through my old scripts, but I can't find any
 references to ABI=32, except in my current script which hasn't necessarily
 been tested building 32-bit.

 Looking at the thread in the archives, it appears the point made in this
 ticket is correct.  I'll reword it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/2648#comment:2>
LFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/>