r9261 - in trunk/BOOK: . appendices chapter01 chapter05 chapter06

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:20:41 PDT 2010

Chris Staub wrote:
> On 05/02/2010 11:27 PM, bdubbs at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>> Author: bdubbs
>> Date: 2010-05-02 21:27:00 -0600 (Sun, 02 May 2010)
>> New Revision: 9261
>>
>> Added:
>>     trunk/BOOK/chapter05/file.xml
>> Modified:
>>     trunk/BOOK/appendices/dependencies.xml
>>     trunk/BOOK/chapter01/changelog.xml
>>     trunk/BOOK/chapter05/chapter05.xml
>>     trunk/BOOK/chapter06/chapter06.xml
>>     trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>>     trunk/BOOK/packages.ent
>> Log:
>> Adjust zlib instructions to ensure .pc file and all libraries are in the proper
>> location.  Thanks to Chris Staub.
>>
> Didn't you already do that?

I had a problem with my stupid isp's nameserver and the commit crashed.
  I tried to resubmit with the svn -F option and used the wrong file.
The log should read:

Added File to Chapter 5 to remove several warnings when building
binutils in Chapter 6.

Everything else is OK and I don't know how to change the log of the
commit.

   -- Bruce