r9268 - in trunk/BOOK: . chapter01 chapter03 chapter06

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 22 01:17:21 PDT 2010

On Sat, 22 May 2010 01:36:42 +0100, Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 21 May 2010 23:22,  <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>
>> Log:
>> Add a patch to fix incorrect version numbers in Bzip2. Thanks to Jeremy
> Juntwork (LightCube OS) for the patch.
>>

> lol.  /me is amused by the alliteration..

Oh, nice!  That's what I get for doing things so late at night!  I ran the
following to try to change it, didn't get any errors, but can't see the change
in http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/changeset/9268:

svnadmin setlog --bypass-hooks /srv/svn/repositories/LFS -r 9268 msg

Not sure whether Trac is caching something here, or whether I did something
wrong (the 'msg' file above does contain the corrected message).

Regards,

Matt.