r9459 - in trunk/BOOK: . appendices chapter01 chapter03 chapter05 chapter06 prologue

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 10 18:46:19 PST 2011

oops yes sorry. I didn't see because it was modified in one occurrence
(util-linux-ng was changed once in e2fsprogs.xml in chap5). So I thought
others were forgotten and didn't check if was in chapter05.xml. Sorry.

-
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Vice-Président de l'association traduc.org
       Coordinateur du projet Linux From Scratch