Upgrade question

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Tue Oct 1 14:25:11 PDT 2002

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:36:46 +0100  Mister Ian just HAD to write the following:

> pport manufacturers that do it right (or right-er, as neither VIA nor
> ATI are being completely open yet).

Then what do you recommend then??

I'm waiting for the hcc-days (Dutch computer event) to get a new graphic card, yet I'm at a loss what to buy.... It's like looking in thick fog. I might consider a new mobo, but there's no real need...

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org