lfs cvs 20020929 makefile

Thomas de Roo thomas.de.roo at hccnet.nl
Tue Oct 1 08:54:12 PDT 2002

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 16:05, you wrote:
> hello there!
>
> updated version of the makefile, including the new gcc patch and with a lot
> of typos corrected. it now installs the lfs bootscripts package too, but
> with no log package option set.
>
> thanks johan for your reports.
>
> hugo

Hello All, especially Hugo,
Thanks for the Makefile! It wil save me a lot of typo's, since I'm planning on
starting a new LFS-build. I made a slight modification to your makefile. I'm
not familiar with making makefiles, so my question is, do you think it will
work? I have the file included. I wanted compiler optimisation in it...

TIA,
Thomas
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org