Upgrade question

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Wed Oct 2 13:57:32 PDT 2002

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:43:11 -0500  Mister Archaic just HAD to write the following:

> it's easy to
> install the drivers.

At the moment.

>From the sounds I hear I fear NON-GPL linux-software will be banned/sued.
Though I still like to use eagle (cadsoft.de) for instance.... It's clodes source-software and good (excerpt lacking pspice-function on linux)

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org