Upgrade question

Roy M. Ens royens2 at cox.net
Tue Oct 1 15:15:24 PDT 2002

 ** Joe Morris  <heartboy at nycap.rr.com> [2002-10-01 14:47: -0400]:

> Yet another question, do you recommend a good, cheap place to order a
> retail boxed built-by-ATI Radeon 8500? I checked TigerDirect, but they
> only had the 8500LE (at a really good price, too). Thanks again guys!
> Joe
> --

I've been using NewEgg for a while now and have had very good
experiences with them. I don't konw what they're selection of ATI's is
right at the moment but it has been good in the past. If you live in the
USA the shipping is very low and you get it very quickly.
(www.newegg.com)
--
---
Roy Ens
 royens2 at cox.net
 ens at cs.ttu.edu
 Roy.Ens at ttu.edu
***
    Why get up in the morning if you can't play on the computer?
---

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org