Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Wed Oct 2 10:56:55 PDT 2002

>> No. they deliver an AGP card. when I p[lug it into an AGP system, I want
>> to be able to make it WORK.

And, it does.  So, there's no problem.

> They provide you with everything you need to reasonably use your card,
> anything beyond that is their generosity.
>> They do? So, my PPC or ARM or ALPHA boxes can use the card to its
>> fullest, then?

I said reasonably.  You want to use outdated hardware, go right ahead,
don't expect anyone to bend over backwards for you, and that includes
giving you support for situations it's not designed for.  It's the
21st century and the rest of the world is moving forward.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org