Upgrade question

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Oct 2 11:44:45 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:23:31 +0000 (UTC)
tonyk at rochestermidland.com ("Tony Karakashian") wrote:

> >> I dont WANT them to. I want them to simply open the specs!
>
> Gee, lessee, you don't support the company.  You recommend
> others buy other cards.  You don't appreciate the fact that
> they even acknowledge Linux, but you want them to open up
> their trade secrets to you and the world.
>
> Yeah, that'll happen.

I recommend others buy hardware from more open manufactureers. This will
encourage the open ones.

I really dont care what closed manufacturers do. they can fsck off in
their own time.

I wont have my computing choices dictated to me by some loser company
that thinks anyone gives a shit about their hardware API...

Now, either fix your replys so that they thread or I will not respond to
you again on this matter.

I think your failure to even find out WHY your posts dont thread is
pretty arrogant.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org