Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Wed Oct 2 11:31:55 PDT 2002

>> Err. just about every MAC ever made...

Every Mac ever made after, what 1990 and before 1996, you mean?
(I don't know the exact dates of when PPC was in it's heyday.)

and ARMs are in a LOT of gear, including a few PCI capable motherboards.
Some ARM systems have AGP too.

>> And that means I have to buy one in order to use a video card to its
>> full potential?

And, what's their full potential?  Playing games?  Last I checked at
the local computer store (at lunch), the section for Linux games was
slimmer than the Mac section.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org