Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Wed Oct 2 11:38:19 PDT 2002

>> I wont have my computing choices dictated to me by some loser company
>> that thinks anyone gives a shit about their hardware API...

Gee, now why would a company care if their competitors found out how
their products worked and could duplicate them?

>> Now, either fix your replys so that they thread or I will not respond to
>> you again on this matter. I think your failure to even find out WHY
>> your posts dont thread is pretty arrogant.

The fact that they don't thread is entirely on your end.  They thread fine
for me, even though I don't usually use it.  I'm capable of keeping track
of one or two conversations at a time.  Perhaps it's because you're using
a newsreader, and I'm using mail?

-T

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org