Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Wed Oct 2 12:03:36 PDT 2002

>> No, I meant all CURRENT ones.

Hmmm...I was under the impression that the current Macs use G4s, which
are not exactly PPCs.  Again, I could be wrong, I have a PPC Mac I
use for testing, but that's about the extent of my experience after
my Mac Plus.

>> No. Full potential = use all the features. Games use some of them, true.
>> Thats not the only use for them. Just ask the weather channel...

Tell you what, instead of making us guess what kinds of limitations, aside
from the lack of open specs, you're seeing why not just tell us?

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org