Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 09:54:27 PDT 2002

>> This is just a big fat lie you made up.

No it wasn't.  It was a mistake.  I read that article, what?
3 months ago when it came out.  I thought I remembered commenting
to a friend about how they hadn't really changed anything.  I was
wrong.  See, that's how it works.  You make a mistake, you admit
it..

>> Again, your just making up sh*t.  There has been a fork of cdrtools
>> called dvdrtools to handle dvd-rw/dvd-r writing.

Hmmmm..I seem to remember saying there was one.  I also said it
sucked, which doesn't change the fact that you found what I already
said existed.  It doesn't work, I've tried it.

>> I just had Mandrake 9 detect dozens of printers on my network here at
>> work and it installed every one I tried.

I'm sorry to say, it hasn't installed one.  I ran the wizard, it seemed
to install, and the control center went blank.  Every time I go in now, I
get a blank page for printers.

>> To me that is better then, I got another virus Jim.  Can you come and
>> fix my computer?  Or I always get this blue screen Jim, can you come
>> and fix it for us?

Wouldn't know.  Haven't had a virus since the Jerusalem virus, nor a blue
screen in about 3-4 years.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org