Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 09:58:16 PDT 2002

>> True, he is a TROLL.  Him coming to a Linux group and always
>> trying to sell us winblows, is like me going on a M$ news group
>> and always trying to sell Linux.  It just wastes everyones time.

Hardly.  I don't want you to use Windows.  Actually, I couldn't care
less what you use.  I honestly couldn't care less what *I* use, as
long as it works and does everything I need.  I'm on this list
because I use LFS, and occasionally, I need support.  However,
when I see a lie, I refute it.  When I make a mistake, I admit it.
On the other hand.....

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org