Upgrade question

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Thu Oct 3 10:19:46 PDT 2002

There is a big difference between a lie and an opionion.  The only
thing I remember you ever refute is someones opionion.  On the other
hand, the only one on this list I see trying to spread lies is you.

I have wasted enough bandwidth on this pointless thread.  I personally
have nothing against you.  I am sure you're an intelligent and nice
guy.  I just don't understand why you are always starting flamewars
and causing ruckus in the group.

Jim Drabb

James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst