Upgrade question

Justin Hibbits jrh29 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Oct 3 10:24:02 PDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 12:58:16PM -0400, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> >> True, he is a TROLL.  Him coming to a Linux group and always
> >> trying to sell us winblows, is like me going on a M$ news group
> >> and always trying to sell Linux.  It just wastes everyones time.
>
> Hardly.  I don't want you to use Windows.  Actually, I couldn't care
> less what you use.  I honestly couldn't care less what *I* use, as
> long as it works and does everything I need.  I'm on this list
> because I use LFS, and occasionally, I need support.  However,
> when I see a lie, I refute it.  When I make a mistake, I admit it.
> On the other hand.....

on the other hand, you say that everything with linux sucks (remember that
comment....they do rendering on Linsucks?).  Apparently you don't do your
research, otherwise you would have found a great tool for video editing called
broadcast 2000 (fm it).  I've used it, and it works great.  I've only used it
for audio, but I've seen it used on video (it was designed for full-scale video
of course), and effects are cool, and you can do quite a bit with it.

But, you would know this HAD YOU DONE YOUR RESEARCH!  I swear, you are nothing
but a fscking troll.  "Linsucks this" "Linsucks that" "Mandrake isn't desktop
material" All 100% BULLSHIT!

--Justin Hibbits

--
Registered Linux user 260206