Upgrade question

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Thu Oct 3 11:49:42 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 08:51, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> I'm fully aware of that, but I have a business to run, and don't
> have that luxury.  While I get to make the big decisions as to
> what we use, I have to go with what's best for our business.

In May 2000, RMC hired a new network manager, Tony Karakashian.
Rochester Midland Corporation (RMC) ...supplied equipment and
"disinfecting" fluid for restrooms.  ...manufacturing and selling hand
soaps, floor cleaners, disinfectants, and insecticides.

In the early 1970's, an active acquisition program began and numerous
companies and janitor supply businesses throughout the United States
were purchased...    ...even greater involvement with insecticides.

...manufacturer of toilet seat covers...

Now we know why you have no aversion to supporting a convicted
corporation.  Additional, why you appear to support the concept of
'intellectual property'.  A six-figure salary can make all the issues we
mere mortals have to deal with rather vague and fuzzy.
--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org