Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 12:01:58 PDT 2002

>> on the other hand, you say that everything with linux sucks (remember that
>> comment....they do rendering on Linsucks?).  Apparently you don't do your

Yes, I do.  I said it ONCE in comment of the use of Winblows.  I commented
that it was just as childish.  Aside from a typo, I dare you to even find
one other time that I did not spell it "Linux" with a capital "L" in respect
of the people on this group.

>> research, otherwise you would have found a great tool for video editing called
>> broadcast 2000 (fm it).  I've used it, and it works great.  I've only used it

I've tried it.  Didn't like it.  It's good for basic cut and splice, but that's
it.  I've tried all the tools out there.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org