Upgrade question

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Thu Oct 3 12:29:41 PDT 2002

Heh, heh

> Now we know why you have no aversion to supporting a convicted
> corporation.  Additional, why you appear to support the concept of
> 'intellectual property'.
> A six-figure salary can make all the issues we mere mortals
> have to deal with rather vague and fuzzy.

Not true,  I am getting closer to that figure and will always be
a mere mortal : )  I think it has more to do with position.  A manager
tends to loose touch with working technology and get into all the
buzz words and propaganda.  I am a programmer and would never switch
to management no matter how big the raise would be.  I will always
stay in the trenches.

> --
> I think, therefore, ken_i_m
> Chief Gadgeteer,