Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 12:44:01 PDT 2002

>> Now we know why you have no aversion to supporting a convicted
>> corporation.  Additional, why you appear to support the concept of
>> 'intellectual property'.  A six-figure salary can make all the issues we
>> mere mortals have to deal with rather vague and fuzzy.

A) Convicted assumes a criminal trial.  Anti-trust cases are civil, in the
broadest sense of the term.  That's why the US Government wasn't required
to provide "beyond a reasonable doubt."  They are completely subjective.

B) Regardless of my six-figure salary, I live in the trenches.  I'm as
high up in management as I care to be.  I, however, being at the top have
a view of the broader picture than those under me who refuse to learn
how a business operates.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org