Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 12:46:35 PDT 2002

> ...manufacturer of toilet seat covers...

Yes.  We are the world' largest manufacturer of paper toilet
seat covers.  We're also leaders in the world of custom
chemical and cleaning solutions.

>> I think it has more to do with position.  A manager
>> tends to loose touch with working technology and get into all the
>> buzz words and propaganda.  I am a programmer and would never switch
>> to management no matter how big the raise would be.  I will always
>> stay in the trenches.

And, well you would be to stay there.  I surpassed that figure a long
time ago, and I lead guys like you.  I pity you that your boss doesn't
come to you for solutions, but then, why would he?  I already know what
your answer would be, regardless of the problem.  To be honest, I
wouldn't have you on my team.  You're too closed-minded.

And, no, that wasn't in jest.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org