Upgrade question

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Thu Oct 3 13:01:58 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 13:46, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> You're too closed-minded.

To a person without ethics a person with ethics would appear
'closed-minded'.

> ...those under me who refuse to learn
> how a business operates.

I have owned my own companies most of my life.  Starting them from
scratch.  I know very well what it takes to operate a business.  I know
very well what it takes to start a business.  I know very well the
distorted playing field that corporations like MS, Intel, RIAA, MPAA, et
al have created by buying off politicians, judges, and the Media.

Do not piss down my back and tell me it is raining.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org