Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 13:08:09 PDT 2002

>> To a person without ethics a person with ethics would appear
>> 'closed-minded'.

This has nothing to do with ethics.  This is software.  Believe it
or not, outside of this industry, there are very few people who
could give a rat's ass about which software they use.  There are
much more important things to worry about.

>> I have owned my own companies most of my life.  Starting them from
>> scratch.  I know very well what it takes to operate a business.  I know

Running a small store or business is not the same as a multi-national,
multi-million dollar company.  I've run my own businesses as well, you're
comparing running your bar's softball team with running the MLB.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org