Upgrade question

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Thu Oct 3 13:16:49 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 14:08, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> >> To a person without ethics a person with ethics would appear
> >> 'closed-minded'.
>
> This has nothing to do with ethics.  This is software.  Believe it
> or not, outside of this industry, there are very few people who
> could give a rat's ass about which software they use.  There are
> much more important things to worry about.

Maybe in the corporate world where you live.  Down here in the streets
folks care a lot more than you seem to be aware of.  Especially among
the college age and younger crowd.

> >> I have owned my own companies most of my life.  Starting them from
> >> scratch.  I know very well what it takes to operate a business.  I know
>
> Running a small store or business is not the same as a multi-national,
> multi-million dollar company.  I've run my own businesses as well, you're
> comparing running your bar's softball team with running the MLB.

If you are such a big leaguer what are you doing trolling in what you
consider to be bush league.

Oh, and BTW your email client is still broken.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org