Upgrade question

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Thu Oct 3 13:29:14 PDT 2002

You don't know the first thing about me you little prick.  I am the goto
man here for all programming related needs.  You could never lead a man
like
me.  I served in the Marine Corps. and I know what qualities make a
leader.
You have none.  A self-proclaimed leader is not a leader.

> I pity you that your boss doesn't come to you for solutions, but then,
> why would he?

Who the hell said my boss doesn't come to me for solutions?  There is
not
one important IT meeting that I am not invited to for me expertise.  I
work
from a fortune 100 company with over 100,000 employees and not a toilet
seat
maker.

> I already  know what your answer would be, regardless
> of the problem.  To be honest, I wouldn't have you on my team.  You're
> too closed-minded.
> -T
> --

Please tell me, what would my answer be?
I am the farthest you can get from being closed minded.  You seem to be
far more
closed and simple minded then I.  You are the one who was sucked into
all the
M$ propaganda.  I am sorry, I would never work for dirt like you.  I
need to be
challenged and my idea of being challenged is not pointing and clicking
and calling
myself a windows administrator.  But I guess with you and your "team",
pointing
and clicking is a big accomplishment.

Well, I am off to the men's room to admire some of your fine work!

Jim Drabb
James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst
Darden Restaurants