Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 13:31:29 PDT 2002

>> For someone who counts the man-hours of file opening, the financial
>> attractions of Linux (et al) should be more than persuasive.

I have looked at it.  The lost productivity and extra support costs
far outweigh the measly cost of Windows and Windows apps.  The
re-training costs along are more than our annual software budget.

>> My god! is it 2003 already? Or should you qualify you dating...?

Fiscally, yes.  2002 is already over in terms of my budgeting, and I'm
submitting my 2003's right now.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org