Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 13:49:09 PDT 2002

>> Im in Northwich, cheshire, UK.

I kinda figured, we don't have many Ians over on
this side of the pond, and of the few we do, most
have been imported.  :)  I will keep the invite on
file, though.  We are contemplating the addition of
our Ireland office onto our corporate VPN.  Well, I
say "we", but what I really mean is our international
division who seems to believe that it makes more
fiscal sense to ship one of the VPs over there a
couple of times every month, rather than pay a few
pounds for T1 and video conference in.

Pardon my ignorance of your country and it's
neighbors, but would you be close enough if we did
to be interested in contracting if we need it?  Our
firewalls need little care, but there are times I'd
love to have someone on the other side who can do more
than type the commands I give.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org