Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 14:22:55 PDT 2002

>> Typical beta-type.  You are pathetic.

Why?  Because I fired an idiot who had only a slighty
larger clue than the users he was supposed to support?
I'll give you an example:  when I got here, they had no
way to remotely administer machines.  We have branches
all over the country!  So, I said, get VNC and start
installing it on all the machines.  Then I had to
teach him how to find it, then how to install it, then
how to set it up to auto-start.  Sound like a keeper to
you?  Oh, BTW, he'd been a PC tech in the Maries for his
4 year tour, and had worked here for 2 years.  Doing
what, I have no idea..

-T

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org