Upgrade question

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Thu Oct 3 14:34:01 PDT 2002

>> Depends what you pay me... ;)

2 pounds an hour! (forgive me, it's late and I can't for the
life of me remember how to get a pound symbol up).  Seriously,
I'll keep it in mind, and use it as a tactic for getting this
site up.  It is one of their biggest issues is that we can't
provide support.  Uh, I don't fly to California every time
they have a problem either...

As I said, the boxes require very little care, about the only
problem we have with them is the wanrouter module needs to be
reloaded every six months or so.  I think that's more to do with
line issues than the module, however, but since it's 10 minutes
work a year, I'm not gonna waste a whole lot of time with it...

However, I'd make it worth your while.  I don't use outside
contractors much, but I do pay the few well.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org