Upgrade question

S. Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Thu Oct 3 18:51:55 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 09:43, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> I killed the stupid "all" or "most" thread.  As to the rest, I'm the one being
> attacked unnecessarily here.  As long as everyone is under the assumption that
> I am advocating Microsoft over Linux, I intend to tell them they are wrong.

Sigh.. (thoughts about forests and trees)

Most of us don't want to hear about Windows and I'm sure NONE of us want
to hear you arguing about whether you advocate Microsoft.  Please just
give it a rest, try to contribute instead of detract, and start sending
mail in a form that fits with everybody else here.

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting

http://www.creek-and-cowley.com