Upgrade question

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Fri Oct 4 06:53:43 PDT 2002

Sure, I can't read... That is a good one.  I just haven't been reading
YOUR emails.  You took the first shot at me, I kept it "professional"
until you openend your mouth about me and my carreer, of which you have
no knowledge.

> I apologize to you, Bob, and others, such as Ian who don't resort
> to the childishness of some of the others, such as Mr. Drabb and
> Mr. Marine

Please tell me what "childishness" have I partaken in?  Where did I
attack
you without cause?  Oh, by the way, Mr. Drabb and Mr. Marine are the
same
person you moron.

> -T
> --