Upgrade question

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 4 10:00:13 PDT 2002

On Fri, 04, Oct, 2002 at 06:10:34PM +0100, Ian Molton spoke thus..
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:00:17 +0000 (UTC)
> JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com (James Drabb) wrote:
>
> > Most arguments/flame wars on this
> > list seem to be focused on you and how your a prick.
>
> Dude, I think its time to drop it...

Ian, you win my "Award for most sensible thing said on this list in the
past week"

/me passes Ian a certificate

Mark

"Well, the thing about a black hole - it's main distinguishing feature - is
 it's black. And the thing about space, your basic space colour is black. So
 how are you supposed to see them?"
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Marooned
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org