ssh agent

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Fri Oct 4 10:58:57 PDT 2002

>> If the machine you are ssh'ing *from* is secure (physically as well as
>> networkingly[!?]) couldn't you use keys and the .ssh/.authorizedkeys
>> file without passphrases?

It's not secure, it's connected to the Internet. :)  Seriously, I
guess I could, I'll look into it.  I don't need to be logged in though,
right?  That's the key component.  I looked at keychain, but I did at
least need to log in for it to work.  I want this as the last part of
the init script right after it brings up the ipsec interface.

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org