Complete rip-off in my eyes (ibook)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sat Oct 5 16:14:48 PDT 2002

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 23:32:59 +0100  Mister Ian just HAD to write the
following:

> Where u live?

Right across the channel Den Haag (The Heaghe)

> if you want to visit me (cheshire, UK) you can get sub 60ukp return
> flights from most of northern europe.

$ 60Pounds flying to -and-from Canada ? 8-0

> The reason I say this is that my partner may be going to Canada soon,
> and as such MAY be able to save you $$$ on it :)

I'll think about it ;-)

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org