LFS-4 doing quite well

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 6 18:30:48 PDT 2002

Heya,

So far LFS-4 has taken very well. 250+ downloads of the lfs-pacakges-4.0.tar
file, 99.6% bandwidth usage (right now 89% usage) of our 8 Mbit link (it's
not 8 Mbit set in stone, it varies depending on the rest of the data center.
So we're not quite sure how much we're hogging but for sure 7.5 Mbit/sec at
the moment.

I'm pleased. We're not doing all that bad. Lots of people have been waiting
for this LFS-4 release. Even more impressed with the server - it's dealing
with all it very gracefully. Once only our load got up to 5.0 or something.
Guess what that server is running :) Right LSF

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org