LFS 4.0 or Lunar 1.0?

Cameron Thorne zeke1138 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 09:41:24 PDT 2002

I have been waiting for 4.0 for a while, and saw the /. article this
morning.  Now..I am stuck between choosing LFS 4.0 or Lunar 1.0 for my new
server.  Has anyone dealt with both extensively?  I am already a fan of LFS
and have been using it (CVS from about June 26th with some changes..)
successfully for a while, but Lunar does look interesting as well (I have
never used Lunar, but have some friends that swear by it).

Anyone want to run down the major differences?

-- Cameron

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org