Console heroes don't miskate

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Mon Oct 7 21:29:46 PDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 17:55, Csaba Henk wrote:
> *snip*

I download the txt version of lfs.  Read with less.  In less the 'v' key
will put you into vim.  I then navigate to beginning of commands
listing, 'v' for visual mode and hightlight the block I want, then :new
foo.sh and add some bash to make it work as a script.  Then go on to the
next one.  Simple, fast, and works on my P-II 233 laptop which is really
too slow to run X or other GUI.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,