Wiki

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 8 08:31:28 PDT 2002

On October 8, 2002 03:27 am, Giles Bathgate wrote:
> TO the Lfs Comunity and Gerard.
>
> I have been learning about the wonderful concept of WIKI and think that the
> lfs comunity would really benefit from a LfsWiki

It's certainly an idea to keep in mind. Thanks.

Btw, I'm not too sure though about a Wiki as a main LFS site. I don't really
want just anybody being able to add stuff to the website. Unless it's
moderated. And I know I won't have time for that myself but if the time comes
I'm sure we can find volunteers.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org