Console heroes don't miskate

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 09:54:06 PDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 10:33:46PM -0600, Ken Dyke wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 18:50, Archaic wrote:
> > Use GPM for console mouse services which allows copy+paste.
> > *snip*
> > I'd rather type (example) mplayer my-fav-movie than
> > click a few buttons.
>
> If you would rather type then be a mouse jockey why are you using GPM?

Do you think this is so black and white? I'm trying to figure out your
intent and tone with this message, but will just assume humorous for
lack of any proof. Either way, GPM has it's uses, and when using a
laptop, (which my clumsy fingers don't like) the mouse comes in more
handy than when I'm using a standard sized keyboard. Also, on the
laptop, the mouse is at my thumb, so I never have to leave the
"keyboard". :)

--
Archaic

--
Morality is always the product of terror; its chains and
strait-waistcoats are fashioned by those who dare not trust others,

- Aldous Huxley

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org