Console heroes don't miskate

Jim Mischel jim at mischel.com
Tue Oct 8 15:28:50 PDT 2002

> Agreed.  I did the same for my first serveral builds.  Then I learned
> how to use vim and started writing scripts.  The VimTutorial is all I
> used to get a good handle on it.

I just don't much like vim.  Modal editors drive me nuts.  It's a preference
thing.

I'll learn enough vim to get by, but I'm still looking to choose an editor
for my Linux work.  joe with its Wordstar compatibility mode is the best of
what I've looked at so far (which truthfully isn't too much).

And, no, I don't want to start an editor war.  Been there, done that, got
the scorched tail feathers to prove it.

Jim

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org