Console heroes don't miskate

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 8 19:41:39 PDT 2002

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 10:58 am, Archaic wrote:
> http://thecommandline.org/commandline.txt
>
> Quite a nice little foray into personal philosophy. :)

One part I found interesting:

"You can suck Linux right out of the air, as it were, by downloading
the right files and putting them in the right places, but there
probably are not more than a few hundred people in the world who
could create a functioning Linux system in that way. What you
really need is a distribution of Linux, which means a prepackaged
set of files. But distributions are a separate thing from Linux per
se."

What were the download statistics for LFS 4.0 again?

I guess this means that we are t3h l33t3st of t3h l33t. ;)

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org