Immigration to Canada

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 9 14:31:14 PDT 2002

On October 9, 2002 02:57 pm, Tushar T wrote:
> Hi: I am filing for immigration to Canada and have pretty much decided

I hope everything will work out for you. Where in Canada are you moving to?

> to go with WebImmigration.com (C & S Canadian Immigration Services),
> primarily coz my case is not complicated and they are the most
> economical (read cheap). Does anyone have any good or bad reviews
> concerning WebImmigration? Or any suggestions for another law firm?

I too immigrated to Canada (now three years ago) but I didn't go through a law
firm. I just contacted an immigration office, got a paperwork package sent
home, filled it out, sent back and waited for it to be processed.

This worked for me, though my circumstances were a bit different than yours I
think (I married a Canadian, which means out of humantarian and compassionate
reasons they couldn't really refuse me to immigrate to Canada as long as I
was able to prove it was a legitimate marriage and not one done just to get
immigrated).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org