Immigration to Canada

Tushar T tush at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 16:01:11 PDT 2002

James Drabb wrote:

>Canada eh?  Never been there, though I would love to see it some day.

Me neither. But plan to visit it sometime this year.

>Hope all goes well for you.

Thanks.

>Where are you moving from?

Chicago, though am not a US citizen. I am planning to change jobs (don't
worry my boss doesn't believe in Linux, so he won't be reading this
group;-) My B-i-L has applied for Canada immigration. Hence I did some
research. All this culminated in the decision.

>What made you pick Canada?  Do you have a thing for hockey or Maple leaves? : )

Snow and maple leaves:) And I have heard that the view of Niagara Falls
is better from the Canadian side:)

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377