Immigration to Canada

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 9 16:05:51 PDT 2002

On October 9, 2002 04:10 pm, Tushar T wrote:
> Am not yet sure where to move, depends on where I get a job. That is my
> next step, finding a job in Canada. <wish>To move withing driving
> distance from Niagara Falls.</wish>

Toronto would do then, it being the capital of Ontario. And you're about 1.5
hours away from Niagara Falls.

However, having lived in Toronto and seen the Falls, I much prefer living here
in Alberta. I know it's highly subjective, but I like the mountains here a
lot better than the Falls. Some pictures of our trip to Alberta:

http://pictures.linuxfromscratch.org/Beekmans/Ontario-Alberta-Roadtrip/

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org