Immigration to Canada

Tushar T tush at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 21:52:20 PDT 2002

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>On October 9, 2002 05:01 pm, Tushar T wrote:
>

>>Snow and maple leaves:) And I have heard that the view of Niagara Falls
>>is better from the Canadian side:)
>>

>Definitely better.
>
>Still if you haven't set your mind on Ontario yet, give Alberta a chance. At

I haven't set my mind to any specific place yet. Depends on my job search.

>least look at my and Jesse's pictures. Or come for a visit here. I'll tour
>you around a bit.

Cool:) I will take you up on that offer in the near future. It would be
fun to meet you in person.

>/me turns into alberta-mountain-advocate

:) That's why you keep rushing to the mountains every now and then...
The pictures are awesome.

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377