Blew up my memory (it think) :-/

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Oct 13 10:47:50 PDT 2002

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 01:20:09 +0200  Mister R. just HAD to write the
following:

> If you only could see the way I set-up that system :-} It's awfull!

Got it. I thought that my other system had no USB-support from the
kernel for my chipset. At least there wasn't two years ago :-P

The pile on top is a modem with a zipdrive on the right and two HD's
with vital data on the left... Near the coffee... My system is currently
on it's side, on top of the *broken* system. Just in case you wonder
what's broken ;-)

What a way to treat you'r *vital* data for school :-}

Better get that coffee away from there...

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02